Sunday, January 30, 2011

Randomosity

I usually type these up on my laptop (this one is no different) and post them so they will come in spurts. Most of it is random venting or babbling, depending on your point of view. I have a knitting to do list a mile long, a house that needs attention and laundry that is threatening to take over my kitchen. But here I sit instead, typing next to my hubby who is playing WoW before work (we all have our vices). Honestly I just need to de stress. I sit and look at all that needs doing and everything thats going on and I start to get overwhelmed. Lot going on so it happens fairly easy. I don't like to whine and moan in public, which is precisely what I'm doing, but some days you gotta dance. I'm mulling over my next knitting project as well, a friend requested fingerless mitts for work so that might be next on my agenda. I want to make shorter versions of ysolda's lace up opera gloves, but that involves picking apart the pattern to figure out necessary increases and whatnot. So I'll either make some on a whim pulling a pattern out of thin air, or play with  one thats currently out there. In the meantime, I need to get myself in gear picking up the little toys that my daughter so enjoys (and that make the biggest mess). And attack my table to find my grey yarn. If it turns out at all decently, I'll post results.

No comments:

Post a Comment