Sunday, October 23, 2011

Illness can suck my big toe

Yep, I'm sick. I've been fooling myself into thinking I've had allergy problems for the last *ahem* week. Guess what, not working. Today it hit me like a ton of bricks, apparently it's been kept at bay since then.  What does this mean for you? Diddly, seeing as I can't share this lovely germ collection I've been given. So you get to read my deathbed adventures. Nuked the hellspawn chicken nuggets. Seeing as I used up all my culinary expertise doing that, I get to eat yesterdays Micky Dee's leftovers and cold bacon from breakfast. My knitting is sitting there due to the loss of my other size 13 needle. Of all the things, thats whats stopping me. It's been sitting there for MONTH and now I need it when I can't find it. Blah, very disappointed with myself. Been wanting to make some cables, made a simple hat but it's not cutting it. Started cable feeties (which is huge, I've made exactly 1 sock lol), they havent gotten very far (4 rows). Eyeing some fingerless mitt patterns. But that all takes more effort than I can currently summon. This is the crap. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment