Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Want some snark in your soup?

This blog isn't for everyone. If you're a pearl clutcher, easily offended, or report people obsessively then please leave it be. I love this bitch, I would hug her to squeezy pieces if I ever met her.


Seriously, I giggle, snort, laugh and roar laughter over her posts. Why? Because she is just like me. She says the things all of us really want to say but are afraid to. You know, the things you want to give voice to but don't want to air for fear of the book clubs look of disgust. She says that and more. She is also on facebook and twitter. Without her, I wouldn't have been able to follow so many more awesome people on blogger. Her post to comment your blog and a description?  Follow, follow, follow..sweet.. Thank you for all the awesomeness that is you. And for choosing a great way to deal with the non routine routine of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment