Friday, March 9, 2012

If you drink, don't drive, do the Watermelon Crawl

Doom hat is complete! Dan loved it, popped it on as soon as it was handed to him. Luckily I snapped a pic before hand..


Suki modeling for us


So now that means I can start working on all those projects I had set out. When I cleaned my stash, I set aside things to make so I wasnt rooting for new ones and making a mess of what I had just cleaned. One was a set of yoga socks. The link to the free pdf pattern can be found on Just Jussi's Ravelry page. I've tested it before, but had to frog because I ran out of yarn, wound up frogging these again because I had the ribbing wrong. I called them the Watermelon Crawl socks because of the colourway (Sorbet Multi by Knit Picks in Stroll Fingering) and I can't wait to get my feet in them! Then again, everytime I wear them that song will be stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment