Thursday, February 3, 2011

Plain vs Pretty

I've been browsing other peoples blogs through here and they all look so much prettier than mine. I know I just chose a stock background, I'm not too techno savy so I stuck with what they had. I'm more interested in putting things down than making them look interesting. Besides, I kind of liked the ducks. They looked better in the brown (so I think at this moment anyways). I honestly started this to post a pattern of mine, seeing as I haven't the first clue how to make a pdf file, let alone link it to anything. But since myspace has been sinking like the titanic, I've been wanting a ranting outlet. So the looks aren't really what I care about, its more whats being said. Some day I might pester hubby to give me a hand with making it "me" but for now, I'm content.

No comments:

Post a Comment